Sunday, October 16, 2011

Subscribe by Email!

You can now subscribe to my blog through email! My Aunt Kathy suggested this feature (she has her own wonderful blog called Get a Job!). I'm sorry I didn't enable a subscription feature sooner. I subscribe to my favorite blogs, so it's silly that I haven't made the option available. Also, I know my posts can sometimes get sporadic, so it's hard to know when to check my site for new content. But never fear! You can now get updated on my life through emails.

To do this, go to the right-hand side panel. Underneath the "About Me" section is a "Subscribe via Email"  box. Just type in your email, and hit subscribe! Then you will be sent an email every time I publish a new post.

In addition, I am also going to try and keep my posts more consistent. The reason I write this blog is because I miss you all at home and I want to share my life with you. I think it is all too easy for college students to venture off and let their hometown relationships crumble, but I'd never want to do that--you are much too important to me! So I'm determined to at minimum post once a week, but hopefully twice or three times a week. We'll see where the rest of this semester takes me!

For your viewing pleasure, I found this beautiful tree when I was wandering around on campus yesterday. I hope you all have time to get out and enjoy the fall weather, it's wonderfully refreshing!


No comments:

Post a Comment