Saturday, September 10, 2011

Strange Sightings at Haverford College

Hey everyone!

I've been so busy lately with trying to figure out my class schedule and keeping up with homework, that I didn't have time to post this week. Hopefully everything will slow down eventually. Anyway, I don't remember exactly what day this was, but it was definitely an amusing surprise to see this around the lamppost in front of the dining hall when I went to breakfast in the morning:



I'm not sure who set it up, but they really went all out. I saw this as I headed to the dining hall:


From afar they kind of look like leaves. But up close, you can see them for what they really are:



Poor soldiers! As the day went on, the relentless stomping of Haverford students wounded more and more of them. Meanwhile, at McGill Library. . .


Rather than destroy the animals, people played with them. I think some people took them as mementos because they slowly disappeared throughout the day.


I hope you found this at least slightly amusing!




No comments:

Post a Comment