Saturday, December 10, 2011

Coming Home!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be coming home in four days! As much as I love Haverford, it has been a long semester. I don't think I've ever worked harder academically than I have this past week. I've completed two classes so far, and I have two more finals to finish.

As I frantically finish up my final work, other things have fallen by the wayside. . .including the state of cleanliness in my room. I'm posting this picture of my room on fall break (1) because it makes me happy and (2) I'm pretty sure I haven't even shown my mom what my room looks like!


Right now it's hard to believe my room once looked like this--I decided to shield you from an updated photo. However, I plan to clean it before I leave--I can't stand leaving a mess behind! That will probably happen on Tuesday, along with a load of laundry.

Today, I need to study for my statistics final. After I take that (hopefully on Monday) and turn a rough draft into a final draft, I'm free!

Tomorrow, I'll be attending Renewal Christian Fellowship. I attended last week, and I really enjoyed the service! There are also a lot of other college students who attend, a few from Haverford, so I'm getting to meet a lot of new people.

I didn't intend for this post to be a rough outline of my schedule, but I really am constantly going through the list of things I'll be doing before I go home. The fact that I can list them off reminds me that I'll be back in St. Louis very soon!

What's your schedule like? Has the holiday craziness started yet? It's hard for me to believe it's December already! Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment