Saturday, January 14, 2012

Today I. . .

Today I went to Defiance with my mom. It was really cold, but it was a good day for taking pictures.


I got to see the ponies! This is Scooter (left) and Cricket (right).


I couldn't get Cricket to look at the camera, so I had to get creative. I took this one through a peephole.

Around the side of the barn, I was able to get a full body shot of Cricket! But the next one I tried to take, she hid her head behind the wall.


Can you see my dog in this one? She's running at me.


I tried to take one closer up, but she was too fast for me!


Bear never gets bored when we're here.


She likes to bother Cupid, a much older girl. But Cupid reprimands her when necessary.


 This is where the ponies live.


I really like this old log cabin.


Bear and Cupid sniff around by the pond.


A relaxing day--exactly what I needed before going back to school!




2 comments:

  1. Lots of great posts this last couple of weeks, Alexis! Safe travels back to Haverford!

    ReplyDelete